Friday, April 20, 2012

Excited but nervous -- April 20, 2012

To say that I'm excited about our lesson this week is an understatement.  It's going to be wonderful having the Ladies' Adult 6 class joining us.  But I'm also nervous.  It's sinking in that our guests will have lots more experience with the Bible than I do.  Can I keep them interested?  Will I bring something new to them and you?

Cue the diabolical laughter.

Our scriptures this week are Matthew 16:13-19 and Matthew 28:18-20.

Think about the following three questions for class on Sunday (9:50 a.m.):

"Who does the world say Jesus is?"
"Who do you say Jesus is?"
"What should you do about it?"

We'll look at what the Bible says and discuss answers to these three questions. 

It will definitely be Name-Tag Sunday this week--for both classes.  I want to see great interaction.  I'm even going toss down the gauntlet and challenge everyone to do something on Sunday.  You've got to be there to see if you've got the guts to do it.

So iron your "church clothes" Saturday night, set the alarm, and get you and the kids (if applicable) to Sunday School this week.

Finish Friday strong.  Enjoy Saturday with your family.  See you Sunday!

Loyally yours,

Darren Bayne


“One of the best places to start to turn your life around is by doing whatever appears on your mental ‘I should’ list.”  Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment