Monday, March 26, 2012

New Year's Resolutions -- January 5, 2012


Hello, Hello, One and All,

How are your New Year's Resolutions going so far?

I made four resolutions this year.  The first one is pretty easy; the second and third 
ones will take time and discipline; and the fourth one is my bodacious goal.

What are they, you ask?  This Sunday morning, you'll see my first, third, and a little of 
my fourth one in action.  I'm still trying to find a way to work my second into the 
lesson.

This week we'll look at adding a Biblical resolution to our list.  Our scripture passage 
is Ephesians 5:1-16.  The title is "Purity versus Sensuality", and we'll see 
what the Bible says about being imitators of God and walking in His love, light, and 
wisdom.

I hope one of your resolutions is to be at Sunday School every week.  Don't be forced to 
say, "I wish I would have been there to see Darren do THAT!"  You have been 
warned.

I pray that you will be a blessing to someone who needs it.  See you Sunday!

Loyally yours,

Darren Bayne

No comments:

Post a Comment